PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Hahaha look at all the butt-hurt 10 year old boys giving 0 stars for being jealous. Yes, I bet Speedo is so jelly cause he's not youtube famous.

SpeedoSausage responds:

im mortified im not youtube famous :,(

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Not a mistake

How is it a mistake? And the author didnt choose for it to be frontpaged you idiot. Tom puts things he likes there, so if Tom thinks it's awsome, therefor you think its awsome.

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Noice

I love how the penis fit into the girls Gay Curve lol.

Make a Pizza Make a Pizza

Pretty good

It's okay for a drag and drop game. And it did make me hungry.
The Feta cheese does look like cocaine lmao, but looks tasty nonetheless.
Nice job.

Also, one of the songs reminded me of Moonlight Sonata..which I love.

LosaruTaiyo responds:

Thanks and as said, my artistic abilities are something to be desired. XD. I took time looking for those three, out of countless other food related music. I think I covered some decent genres. Again, thanks for the review.

PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix

Spooky

I was just reading an article about how the original song apparently cause a bunch of children to commit suicide in japan when the first wave of pokemon red and green came out for the gameboy pocket. That's absurd of course, but this song was always spooky and I loved it.

Qelaion responds:

Yeah, those articles and whatnot give me the very reason to stay away from the original... As much as they are absurd, the articles seem to back up that incredibly terrible feeling I get whenever I listen to the original...

Thanks for the review.